Fantasy Hockey Week 24 Waiver Wire Picks & Preview
In the 55th episode of the Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast, the FHH team discusses week 24 in the NHL (playoffs start for many) – John’s List & Fantasy Lock Of The Week, Headlines With The Hacks, Ask The Hacks, and Edge Work (Schedule Notes, Week 24 Waiver Wire Picks). Subscribe to our podcast on all major directories; and stay up to date with the latest in fantasy hockey news and fantasy hockey advice. Be sure to visit LeftWingLock.com, the best source for fantasy hockey intelligence; and The Hockey Podcast Network for more great hockey-related content.
- Johnny Gaudreau on fire!
- Marc-Andre Fleury wins his first start after being traded to Minnesota
- Evgenii Dadonov produced big time for the Vegas Golden Knights, despite botched trade attempt
- Jack Hughes reaches 20 goals, on-pace for 95 points this season
- Torey Krug is week-to-week for the St. Louis Blues
- Roman Josi having a career-year
- The Nuge is Huge for the Edmonton Oilers
- 40 goals for Kyle Connor (first time in his career)
- Joe Pavelski the ageless wonder
- John’s List/Fantasy Lock Of The Week (7:30/10:05), Headlines With The Hacks (12:00), Ask The Hacks (32:43), Edge Work – Schedule Notes (48:05), Edge Work – Waiver Wire (52:31)
Stay In Touch
Left Wing Lock | The best source for fantasy hockey information – starting goalies, line combinations, statistics, and much more!
NHLShop.ca | Up To 50% OFF Select Apparel, FREE Shipping On Orders Over $99
Draft Kings | Use Promo Code THPN for current offers and promotions
If you have been listening to our podcast for a while, you’ve undoubtedly heard about “John’s List”; which is basically John’s $h!t list of players past and present. We’ve decided to make this a regular segment on the podcast and will include it in the blog for fun as well. If you have any suggestions for players we should add to the list, let us know!
Fantasy Lock Of The Week (March 21 – 27, 2022) | Presented by Left Wing Lock
🔥Johnny Gaudreau, LW/RW, 99% Rostered (Yahoo)
10 Points, 2 Goals, 1 GWG, 2 PPP, 8 SOG, +5, 54.1% PP Share, 18:37 ATOI in 3 games played.
Honorable Mentions: Leon Draisaitl (8 points – 6 goals, 2 assists, 4 PPP, 13 SOG, -4, 88.4% PP share, 21:34 TOI in 4 GP). Evgenii Dadonov (5 points – 2 goals, 3 assists, 1 OT GWG, 2 PPP, 5 SOG, 60% PP, 17:16 TOI share in 2 GP).
Headlines With The Hacks (News & Injuries) | Mar 21 – 27, 2022
Our partner, Left Wing Lock, has developed a playoff probabilities tool! See what the odds are that your favourite team will qualify for the post-season! You can see that list here.
Also, for full details on trade deadline news, check out Left Wing Lock’s news page here.
- Roman Josi (9 Assists, 3 GP), Kyle Connor (2 G, 6 A, 3 GP), and Lawson Crouse (5 G, 2 A, 4 GP) are the NHL’s 3 Stars for the week ending March 20th.
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) March 21, 2022
- Report out of Philadelphia is Ryan Ellis is out for the rest of the regular season
- Marc Andre Fleury has been traded to the Minnesota Wild for a conditional 2nd round draft pick
— NHL Network (@NHLNetwork) March 23, 2022
- The Wild traded goalie Kaapo Kahkonen and a 5th round pick to the Sharks for Jacob Middleton
- Bruce’s blunder of the week goes to The Vegas Golden Knights who tried to trade Evgenii Dadonov to the Ducks… until they found out that Dadonov had a no trade list and the Ducks were on it. Which the Knights say they did not know about. They should have checked capfriendly. It is noted there. UPDATE: the trade has been officially reversed by the NHL
- Richard Rakell has been traded to the Penguins for 3 players and a 2nd round pick. Rackell was on the 3rd line in his 1st game with the Penguins
- The Hurricanes acquire Max Domi from the Blue Jackets for Aidan Hreschuk.
- The Arizona Coyotes traded goalie Scott Wedgewood to the Dallas Stars for a conditional 4th round pick
- In a related move the Dallas Stars placed goalie Braden Holtby on LTIR
- The Toronto Maple Leafs acquired Mark Giordano and Colin Blackwell from the Seattle Kraken for 3 draft picks.
- With 2 goals Monday night Filip Forsberg now has 35 goals on the season
- Tuesday night Jack Hughes scored 2 goals giving him 20 on the season
- Torey Krug left Tuesday night’s game after a slash to the hand and did not return. UPDATE: Krug is out week to week with an upper body injury
Torey Krug is considered week-to-week with an upper-body injury. https://t.co/yMuFhnnAu7
— St. Louis Blues (@StLouisBlues) March 24, 2022
- With 3 assists Tuesday night Sidney Crosby recorded his 13th season with 40 or more assists.
- Roman Josi recorded his 60th assist in just 62 games Tuesday night.
- Trevor Zegras has set the Ducks record for most assists in a rookie season with 31
Trevor Zegras recorded his 31st assist of the season on the play and established an @AnaheimDucks record for most assists in a season by a rookie, surpassing Cam Fowler’s mark (30 A in 76 GP) set in 2010-11. #NHLStats: https://t.co/YRQ74inyU5 https://t.co/Tl3Jb1njyy
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) March 24, 2022
- Patrick Kane scored his 20th goal Wednesday night, giving him 14 seasons of scoring 20 plus goals.
- Logan Couture left Thursday game with an upper body injury
The San Jose Sharks said captain Logan Couture has left Thursday’s game against the Edmonton Oilers with an upper-body injury.https://t.co/bUU9roIRPL
— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) March 25, 2022
- Ryan McDonagh left Thursday’s game, 24 seconds into his 1st shift after blocking a shot. He did not return. Update: he is now out indefinitely with an upper body injury
- Viktor Arvidsson returned to the Kings lineup on Thursday
- Robert Thomas and Vladimir Tarasenko returned to the Blues lineup Thursday night
- Also on Thursday,Ryan Nugent Hopkins returned to the Oilers lineup
- Evgenii Dadonov scored 3 points (1G,2A) in return to the Golden Knights after a botched trade to the Ducks.
Of course Dadonov wins it for the @GoldenKnights. The best failed trade ever!
3 points Thursday and the game winner in OT today. Just crazy. https://t.co/YwTfTKSdWq
— Joe Asher (@JoeAsher) March 26, 2022
- With a win Thursday night Jeremy Swayman is 11-1-1 since Tuuka Rask retired
- Connor McDavid now has 60 assists for 6 straight seasons Only one player has more Wayne Gretzky with 13
- Kyle Connor reached the 40 goal plateau for the 1st time in his career
- With an assist Thursday night Zach Hyman has set a career high in points with 42 (21G,21A)
- After Thursday’s game Joe Pavelski has 66 points in 63 games this season. He is 37 years old.
- Brendan Gallagher Will be out of the Canadiens line up for about one week with a lower body injury
- Jonathan Drouin is out indefinitely with an upper body injury.
- Sean Monahan will be a health scratch for the Flames on Friday
Sean Monahan is a healthy scratch tonight for the #Flames, as expected from practice and morning skate today.
This is the first time he’s been scratched for performance related reasons. (There was a scratch in 2016 due to that post Super Bowl party practice).
— Hailey Salvian (@hailey_salvian) March 26, 2022
- Max Pacorietty had an injury “Setback” on Thursday and is out indefinitely
- Zach Werenski left Saturday’s game with an upper body injury
Don’t know if this is out there yet, but told #CBJ D Zach Werenski is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
He was hit in the head by #mnwild’s Jacob Middleton in the first period of Saturday’s game..
— Aaron Portzline (@Aportzline) March 28, 2022
- The IR merry go round continues for the Vegas Golden Knights. Riley Smith has been placed on LTIR, also Alec Martinez has been activated from IR
- Jeff Petry is out indefinitely with a lower body injury
- Patrice Bergeron skated in his 1200 career game on Saturday
🎥 Patrice Bergeron on returning to the lineup for his 1,200th career game. “I guess I’ve been around for a while…it’s been a long road but it went fast – for the first 1,200. It’s kind of crazy…I appreciate the moment, thankful for everything I’ve been able to go through.” pic.twitter.com/UjItRFrSxM
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) March 26, 2022
- Leon Draisaitl registered a “Draisaitl Hat Trick” Saturday night. 3 goals, 1 assist and a -4 on the night.
- Marc Andre Fleury registered his 1st win for the Wild Saturday night
Ask The Hacks
- Should I trade Jacke Hughes for Jack Eichel?
- Would you drop Ryan Hartman for Valeri Nichushkin?
- Pick two of these three players to keep for the remainder of the season – Ryan Strome, Andrew Copp, Chandler Stephenson. Categories include FOW, blocks, hits, and other standard categories.
- Do you think Jared McCann is worth keeping over using his roster spot as a streamer slot? We have 5 bench spots and 3 moves a week. Scoring scheme is goals, assists, PPG, GWG, SHG, shots. The rest of my team is firing on all cylinders and sometimes feel like a streamer can give me more value.
- Is Torey Krug droppable, and are you interested in Nick Leddy as an internal replacement? Also, I picked up Kailer Yamamoto earlier this week and now I’m considering keeping him for the upcoming week. However, I have an empty D spot. Is it a decent strategy to have a forward who will get you points and have an empty D spot? Gostisbehere is available, and long-term I would plan to have him on my roster.
- Is Pierre-Luc Dubois droppable? Other centers available in my league are Nico Hischier, Brock Nelson, Tyler Seguin, Nicklas Backstrom, Josh Norris, Carter Verhaeghe, and Nick Schmaltz.
- Someone dropped Troy Terry in my league. Should I drop Jesse Puljujarvi or Carter Verhaeghe for him?
Edge Work | NHL Schedule, Week 24
Need To Know:
The NHL will be busy again this week with 54 games on the schedule. In typical fashion, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are “light days” (50% or fewer NHL teams in action); but still have 5, 6, and 7 games respectively. There are 14 teams on the schedule that play a total of 4 games; and 5 of those teams (ARI, BUF, EDM, SEA, STL) play 3 of their games on light days, helping to optimize games played for your roster. The rest of the league plays a standard 3 games, with the exception of two teams – Nashville and Washington, who play just twice.
- Monday – 5 Games
- Tuesday – 9 Games
- Wednesday – 6 Games
- Thursday – 9 Games
- Friday – 7 Games
- Saturday – 9 Games
- Sunday – 9 Games
Teams With 4 Games:
Team Of Interest | Arizona Coyotes (Strength of Schedule: -17)
- The Arizona Coyotes have an excellent schedule next week with 4 games on the slate, and three of them taking place on light days. They have no back-to-backs, so in theory they could play Vejmelka all 4 games next week; something to keep in mind if you’re in need of goalie starts. The Arizona Coyotes are 6-3-0 in their last 10 games played; and during the month of March have scored at a rate of 4.20 GF/GP – 1st in the entire league! Arizona’s power play is also miraculously just outside the top 10 at 26.1%…The Yotes have a favourable schedule according to Left Wing Lock (-17), as they take on the Edmonton Oilers (6-3-1 last 10 GP), San Jose Sharks (4-4-2 last 10 GP), Anaheim Ducks (1-7-2 last 10 GP), and Chicago Blackhawks (4-5-1 last 10 GP). Record This Season Against Upcoming Opponents: 2-5-1 | Players To Consider: Nick Schmaltz (45%), Lawson Crouse (25%), Phil Kessel (10%), Shayne Gostisbehere (48%), Karel Vejmelka (14%).
Teams With 3 Games:
Team Of Interest | Winnipeg Jets (Strength of Schedule: +1)
- The Jets have a fairly neutral schedule for next week with matchups against Buffalo (7-3-0 last 10 GP), Toronto (5-4-1 last 10 GP), and Los Angeles (5-3-2 last 10 GP). Winnipeg has fared well against their upcoming competition this week; and the team has been rolling of late. Since March 1st, Winnipeg is tied for 2nd in the NHL with a 4.00 goals-for per game played; and the power play has been converting at 27.5% (10th). Record This Season Against Upcoming Opponents: 3-1-0 | Players To Consider: Paul Stasty (8%), Adam Lowry (10%), Josh Morrissey (62%), Neil Pionk (81%), Nate Schmidt (20%).
Teams With 2 Games:
Team Of Interest | Nashville Predators (Strength of Schedule: -31)
The Nashville Predators are one of two teams that play just twice this upcoming week (Washington being the other). Despite the lack of volume, Nashville actually has a great schedule, as they take on the Ottawa Senators and Buffalo Sabres. According to Left Wing Lock, the Preds have a very strong schedule with a rating of -31. Nashville and Ottawa have not faced off yet this season, but the Preds did lose 4-1 to the Sabres on January 13th (Skinner scored twice). Nashville is 7-3-0 in their last 10 games played; and during the month of March – 10th league-wide in points percentage (.631), 1st in goals for per game (4.36), and 9th on the power play at 27%. Record This Season Against Upcoming Opponents: 0-1-0 | Players To Consider: Ryan Johansen (31%), Eli Tolvanen (9%), Mikael Granlund (39%), Tanner Jeannot (53%).
Edge Work | NHL Week 24 Waiver Wire Targets
Waiver wire targets will be focused on players with ownership ~50% or less. SOS = Strength of Schedule, according to Left Wing Lock. Lower number = Easier Schedule, Higher Number = Harder Schedule.
Top Waiver Wire Targets
📈 Kevin Hayes (C), PHI | Rostered: 13% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@MIN, Vs.TOR, @NYR +20 SOS) | Line: (w/ Konecny & Hodghson, PP1)
- 9 points and 4 goals in his last 9 games played. With Claude Giroux being shipped to Florida, Hayes has an opportunity to take on some serious minutes until the end of the season. Not a great schedule for next week, but he could offer some real fantasy value for the remainder of the season.
📈 Travis Konecny (RW, DTD), PHI | Rostered: 26% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@MIN, Vs.TOR, @NYR +20 SOS) | Line: (w/ Hayes & Hodgson, PP1)
- Again, with no Claude Giroux and no Sean Couturier, Travis Konecny can be expected to shoulder more of the load offensively for the Flyers. Since January 22nd, Travis Konecny has posted at least a point in 17 of 24 games; and he is currently on-pace for 16 goals and 56 points. As mentioned earlier, the Flyers have a tough schedule for the upcoming week.
📈 Phillip Danault (C), PHI | Rostered: 22% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (Vs.SEA, @EDM, @CGY, @WPG, +8 SOS) | Line: (w/ Moore & Arvidsson, PP1)
- Phillip Danault is having one of the best offensive seasons of his career with 21 goals through 65 games played; and he is shooting at a much higher 2.5 SOG/GM, compared to his career average of 1.8 SOG/GM. The former Hab has 6 points 5 goals) in his last 9 games, but his fantasy contributions go well beyond just points. Danault has provided 4 or more shots in 6 of his last 9 games, offers some hits and blocks coverage, and contributes nicely to face-off wins (8.5 FOW/GP, 54% this season). It should also be mentioned that Danault is seeing first unit power play time in his last 5 games played (63.5% PP share).
📈 Nico Hischier (C), NJD | Rostered: 35% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@BOS, Vs.FLA, Vs.NYI +15 SOS) | Line: (w/ Tatar & Bratt, PP1)
- The Devils captain has points in 9 of his last 10 GP – 14 Pts (4 G); multiple points in 4 consecutive outings! On-pace for 69 points and 26 goals. It’s surprising to see that he’s just 35% rostered across Yahoo leagues!
📈 Kailer Yamamoto (C), EDM | Rostered: 23% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (Vs.ARI, Vs.LAK, Vs.STL, @ANA, +3 SOS) | Line: (w/ McDavid & Kane, PP1)
- Yamamoto makes a second straight appearance to our Edge Work segment after posting 5 points (3 goals) in 4 games this week. The Oilers winger has 12 points and 7 goals in his last 9 games played. Career-high 18 goals through 65 games, has an outside chance at 25 this season. With 4 games on the schedule, and the Oilers fighting for a playoff spot, Yamo seems like a safe bet to put up some points next to McDavid next week. In March the Oilers are 7-4-2, and scoring at at a rate of 3.92 GF/GP, 3rd-highest in the league. One major concern is that Yamamoto has seen his power play time cut to almost nothing the past two games…
📈 Evgenii Dadonov (C), VGK | Rostered: 10% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@SEA, @SEA, @VAN, -28 SOS) | Line: (w/ Eichel & Roy, PP1)
- It sure looks like the Golden Knights are happy the Dadonov trade was voided at this point. 9 points (6 goals) in his last 8 games played, including the overtime winner against the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night. Post trade deadline Dadonov has seen his time in ice and power play time on ice improve significantly. A good short-term streaming option for as long as he is producing.
📈 Hampus Lindholm (D), BOS | Rostered: 18% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (Vs.TOR, Vs.NJD, Vs.CBJ, -6 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ McAvoy, PP2)
- Hampus Lindholm has fit in very nicely with the Boston Bruins as he takes on a top pairing role alongside Charlie McAvoy. Through 2 games: 1 A, 6 SOG, 7 hits, 2:37 PPTOI (37% PP share), 22:02 TOI.
📈 Shayne Gostisbehere (D), ARI | Rostered: 48% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@EDM, Vs.SJS, Vs.ANA, @CHI, -17 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ Mayo, PP1)
- Shayne Gostisbehere has been fantastic this season, on-pace for 13 goals and 51 points as he has taken on a significant role in the desert. It’s shocking the Gostisbehere is just 48% rostered! 9 Pts (1 G) in his last 10 GP.
📈 Vince Dunn (D), SEA | Rostered: 25% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@LAK, Vs.VGK, Vs.VGK, Vs.Dal, 0 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ Larsson, PP1)
- As expected, Dunn has assumed the lion’s share of the power play now that Mark Giordano has been traded to the Maple Leafs. On March 22nd, the former Blue played 4:20 on the power play (73.4% PP share), and eclipsed 25 minutes total. 7 points (2 PPP), 14 SOG, 14 Blocks last 9 games played; and on-pace for 38 points. The Kraken have 18 games remaining on the season, 9 of which take place on light days (2nd most among all teams).
📈 Sean Durzi (D), LAK | Rostered: 4% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (Vs.SEA, @EDM, @CGY, @WPG, +8 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ Moverare, PP1)
- The Kings rookie blue liner is on-pace for 37 points, and has 7 points in his last 10 games played. Averaging 22:54 TOI, 3:10 PPTOI, and is contributing to blocks, hits, PIMS, SOG. With Drew Doughty still on the shelf, Durzi is essentially a #1 Dman for the second place team in the Pacific Division. With 4 games in the schedule for next week, Durzi is an easy recommendation, particularly in deep leagues.
📈 Nick Leddy (D), STL | Rostered: 2% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (Vs.VAN, @VAN, @EDM, @CGY, +8 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ Parayko, PP1)
- With Torey Krug listed as week-to-week with an upper-body injury, Nick Leddy has taken over as the power play quarterback for the St. Louis Blues. In 3 games since joining the Blues, Leddy is averaging 3:27 on the power play (56.5%), and 21:49 TOI. Production has been limited with just 1 assist and 4 SOG, but keep an eye on the situation.
📈 Logan Thompson (G), VGK | Rostered: 10% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@SEA, @SEA, @VAN, -28 SOS) | Role: Starter (13% Net Share)
- With speculation that Robin Lehner will miss the remainder of the regular season, Logan Thompson should warrant some serious consideration from fantasy managers. Thompson has been excellent in his last 5 starts, posting a 3-2-0 record with a 2.41 GAA, .929 SV%, and a 3.13 GSAA.
📈 Jake Allen (G), MTL | Rostered: 27% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@FLA, @CAR, @TB +30 SOS) | Role: Starter (44% Net Share)
- Avoid Allen for the week ending April 3rd, as the Habs head out on the South East murderer’s row tour against Florida, Carolina, and Tampa Bay. However, for the week ending April 10th, the Habs have a much better schedule (-15 SOS), and Allen has been good in his first 5 appearances coming off an injury that had him sidelined since January. After a spectacular 47-save, 4-2 win against the Leafs Saturday, here are Allen’s numbers in 5 starts back with the team: 2-1-2 record with a 2.81 GAA, .931 SV%, and a 3.97 GSAA!
📈 Scott Wedgewood (G), DAL | Rostered: 6% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@ANA, @ANA, @SJS, @SEA, -20 SOS) | Role: Backup (47% Net Share, in ARI)
- Scott Wedgewood likely doesn’t see a ton of starts down the stretch. The Dallas Stars are in a dog fight for a playoff spot, and their young stud in goal (Oettinger) likely gets the bulk of the starts with Wedgewood playing the second half of back-to-backs. That said, Wedgewood makes for a great spot start whenever he gets the nod; and Dallas has a back-to-back on Saturday/Sunday, meaning the former Yote should see at least one start next week. In Wedgewood’s last 3 starts, he posted a 2-1-0 record, with a 2.93 GAA, .935 SV%, and 3.28 GSAA.
Additional names to consider heading into the first week of the fantasy hockey playoffs: Dylan Strome, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Tim Stutzle, Robert Thomas, Valeri Nichushkin, Michael Bunting, Tyler Toffoli, Brock Nelson, Cole Caufield, Jakub Voracek, Mason Marchment, Rickard Rakell, Anthony Cirelli, Matthew Boldy, Anthony Mantha, Trevor Zegras, Jack Roslovic, Tage Thompson, Ivan Barbashev, Alex Tuch, Jake DeBrusk, Yegor Sharangovich, Damon Severson, Noah Hanifin, Noah Dobson, Nate Schmidt, Rasmus Andersson, Josh Morrissey, Ryan Pulock, Jonathan Quick, Anton Forsberg, Cal Petersen, Antti Raanta).
Shop Now | NHLShop.ca
The Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast is a proud partner of NHLShop.ca! NHLShop.ca is the best source for all your officially licensed NHL apparel and merchandise, follow the links in our show notes, or on our website. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Save up to 50% on select apparel now; and get FREE shipping on orders over $99. Terms and conditions apply, see store for details.
Full disclosure, Fantasy Hockey Hacks may receive a small commission for your purchase, which helps us to continue providing original content.
The Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast – Available On All Podcast Directories
As a member of The Hockey Podcast Network (THPN), the Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast is a proud partner of DraftKings!
INTRO: The NHL season has been packed with dirty dangles, hat tricks, and big wins. As the action rolls on, DraftKings Sportsbook—an Official Sports Betting Partner of the NHL— has your shot to win big too. New customers can bet JUST ONE DOLLAR on any team and get ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if they win. That’s right. A bump in the win column for your team means free bets for you. If Sportsbook isn’t available in your state yet, you still have a shot to light the lamp. Everyone can play for HUGE CASH PRIZES with DraftKings Daily Fantasy hockey contests. DraftKings is giving all new customers a FREE shot at MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in total prizes with their first deposit!
CALL TO ACTION: Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, use promo code THPN, bet JUST ONE DOLLAR on any NHL team and get ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if they win. That’s promo code THPN at DraftKings Sportsbook — an Official Sports Betting Partner of the NHL. 21+, Restrictions Apply. See show notes for details.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit http://ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/OR/ PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Min. $5 deposit required. Eligibility restrictions apply. See http://draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.