Fantasy Hockey Week 28 Waiver Wire Picks & Preview
In the 59th episode of the Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast, the FHH team discusses week 28 in the NHL – John’s List & Fantasy Lock Of The Week, Headlines With The Hacks, Ask The Hacks, and Edge Work (Schedule Notes, Week 28 Waiver Wire Picks). Subscribe to our podcast on all major directories; and stay up to date with the latest in fantasy hockey news and fantasy hockey advice. Be sure to visit LeftWingLock.com, the best source for fantasy hockey intelligence; and The Hockey Podcast Network for more great hockey-related content.
- Join our 2022 NHL Bracket Challenge ➡️ https://bit.ly/3rNEItn
- Mark Scheifele done for the season
- Dylan Larkin done for the season, underwent core muscle surgery
- Matt Beniers a must-add for the final week of the season
- Matt Duchene a 40-goal scorer, sets franchise record
- Nazem Kadri returns for the Avalanche
- Ovechkin ties Gretzky and Bossy with 9th 50-goal season
- Florida Panthers set NHL single-season record for goals scored (322)
- Kirill “The Thrill” Kaprizov becomes first player in Minnesota Wild history to record 100 points in a season
- Seattle Kraken the only team to play 4 games in the final week
- John’s List/Fantasy Lock Of The Week (2:22/4:38), Headlines With The Hacks (9:06), Ask The Hacks (30:36), Edge Work – Schedule Notes (43:09), Edge Work – Waiver Wire (50:20)
Stay In Touch
Left Wing Lock | #1 Source For Fantasy Hockey Intelligence – starting goalies, line combinations, statistics, and much more!
NHLShop.ca | Up To 50% OFF Select Apparel, FREE Shipping On Orders Over $99
Draft Kings | Use Promo Code THPN for current offers and promotions
Amazon.ca | Sign-up for a FREE 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime; and get 21% OFF a 4K Fire Stick to stream Prime Video!
If you have been listening to our podcast for a while, you’ve undoubtedly heard about “John’s List”; which is basically John’s $h!t list of players past and present. We’ve decided to make this a regular segment on the podcast and will include it in the blog for fun as well. If you have any suggestions for players we should add to the list, let us know!
Fantasy Lock Of The Week (April 18 – 24, 2022) | Presented by Left Wing Lock
🔥Steven Stamkos, C/RW, 99% Rostered (Yahoo)
12 Points, 3 Goals, 5 PPP, 13 SOG, +4, 68.5% PP Share, 17:02 ATOI in 3 games played. Stamkos set a new franchise record with his 954th point on Thursday, an 8-1 blowout win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. Stamkos is just 1 point from his career-high of 98 points, set back in 2018-2019.
Honorable Mentions: Kevin Fiala (9 points – 3 goals, 6 assists, 2 GWG, 4 PPP, 11 SOG, +4, 81.2% PP share, 19:31 TOI in 3 GP). Casey DeSmith (2-0-0, 75 SAVES, 1 shutout, 1.00 GAA, .974 SV%).
Headlines With The Hacks (News & Injuries) | April 18 – 24, 2022
Our partner, Left Wing Lock, has developed a playoff probabilities tool! See what the odds are that your favourite team will qualify for the post-season! You can see that list here.
- The NHL 3 stars of the week are: Vladimir Tarasenko 11 Points in 4 games (4G, 7A); Kevin (2nd Half) Fiala 10 Points in 4 games (5G, 5A); Mike Smith 2-0-0 record, 2 Shutouts, 69 saves #SmithForVezina
Vladimir Tarasenko (@StLouisBlues), Kevin Fiala (@mnwild) and Mike Smith (@EdmontonOilers) have been named the NHL’s “Three Stars” for the week ending April 17.#NHLStats: https://t.co/bxvZqzbBF1 pic.twitter.com/lSMlVEPZ2l
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) April 18, 2022
- Red Wings announced Dylan Larkin underwent core muscle surgery and is out for the rest of the season.
— Bally Sports Detroit (@BallySportsDET) April 19, 2022
- We would also like to announce John is starting a new podcast: 50 Shades of Eldon – Handcuff Edition. Too soon??
- The Vegas Golden Knights lost to the New Jersey Devils in regulation at home Monday night! Talk about a kick in the junk for your playoff hopes.
- Matt Beniers now has 3 points in 3 games since joining the Kraken (they play 4 times next week)
- Brock Boeser returned to the Canucks lineup on Monday and put up 3 points (1G,2A and 2PIM)
- Auston Matthews will miss his 2nd straight games on Tuesday with an undisclosed injury
- Zach Werenski and Patrik Laine will both miss Tuesday’s game with injuries
- Coyotes announce Jakob Chychrun will not play again this season.
- More Flower? Yes Please! Marc-Andre Fleury says he would like to play at least one more season in the NHL.
- JT Miller scored his 30th goal of the season on Tuesday
- Quinn Hughes reached the 60 point mark on Tuesday
- Jaroslav Halak left Tuesday’s game in the 1st period with a hand injury. UPDATE: he will miss the next 3 games.
- Jack Campbell reached the 30 win mark for the first time in his career. He joins a group of 7 other goalies that achieved their first 30 win season after their 30th birthday. Jacob Markstrom and Darcy Kuemper are also on this list and also achieved this mark this season
- Matt Duchene scored his 40th goal on Tuesday. Only player in Predators history to score 40 goals in a season
Until Tuesday, the Predators had never had a 40-goal scorer.
The idea of Matt Duchene being the one to do it seemed laughable not that long ago, but his resurgence has been a predominant storyline this season.
— The Athletic NHL (@TheAthleticNHL) April 20, 2022
- Kevin Fiala scored his 30th goal of the season on Tuesday. First time in his career he has reached this mark. Fiala in a contract year is going to get paid this off season.
Kevin Fiala hits 30 goals on the season with this tally. 🚨 pic.twitter.com/CnMpvc9kP0
— NHL (@NHL) April 19, 2022
- Nazem Kadri returned to the Avalanche lineup Wednesday night
- Andrew Ladd skated in his 100th career game Wednesday night
- Alexander Ovechkin scored his 50th of the season on Wednesday. This gives him 9 seasons of scoring 50+ goals, ties him with Mike Bossy and Wayne Gretzky.
— x – Washington Capitals (@Capitals) April 21, 2022
- Elias Petterson scored his 30th goal of the season on Thursday.
- Jake Guentzel reached the 40 goal mark on Thursday
With his fifth career hat trick, Jake Guentzel has hit the 40-goal plateau for the second time in his career.
— Penguins PR (@PenguinsPR) April 22, 2022
- The Florida Panthers broke the NHL record for most goals scored in a season with 322, previous record is 319 by Tampa in the 2018-19 season
They’ve scored 322 goals (excluding shootout) – the most since 1995-96 – and have 5 games to go. They’ve netted 5 or more in 32 of 77 contests. 🤯🤯https://t.co/XHW9zX1D9K
— Frank Seravalli (@frank_seravalli) April 22, 2022
- Robin Lehner news. Is he out for the season as is being reported or will he play on Sunday as his coach says? What a shit show.
- The Flyers announced that Carter Hart is out for the season with a lower body injury
- Kirill Kaprizov is the first player in Wild history to score more than 100 points in a season
The newest member of the 100-point club, Kirill Kaprizov! 🙌 pic.twitter.com/br0WcJJezW
— NHL (@NHL) April 23, 2022
- Darnell Nurse left Friday’s game with a lower body injury. Update: he will not go on the upcoming road trip with the Oilers.
- David Pastrnak and Hampus Lindholm returned to the Bruins lineup on Saturday
- Auston Matthews returned to the Leafs lineup on Saturday
- Michael Bunting left Saturday night’s game with an injury. Update: sounds like he will miss some time.
- Winnipeg Jets report that Mark Scheifele will not play again this season
- Thomas Chabot returned to the Senators lineup on Saturday
- Elias Lindholm reached the 40 goal mark on Saturday. Joining Matthew Tkachuk as the only other 40 goal scorer for Calgary this season
Elias Lindholm scores his career-high 40th goal of the season. #Flames have multiple players with 40+ goals in a season (Lindholm & Tkachuk) for the first time since 1993-94 (Gary Roberts, Theo Fleury & Robert Reichel).
Johnny Gaudreau has 39 goals this season. pic.twitter.com/R1YooeB5XO
— Sportsnet Stats (@SNstats) April 24, 2022
Ask The Hacks
- I’m in the finals (in 2 of my leagues), and it’s split between 2 weeks (this week and next). Both are H2H Categories (G, A, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits). I only have 1 add left in each. Any suggestions for forwards to add and a goalie?
- One league I streamed Stutzle, Norris and Nichushkin for this week. After Friday I can drop one of them for a player next week. Thinking of dropping Norris or Stutzle. Would you add: Beniers, McCann, D.Strome
- In my other league, my goalies have been mediocre at best lately. W, GAA, SV%, SO. I have Markstrom, Oettinger & Forsberg. Is it worth holding Oettinger or Forsberg for next week? Not a whole lot of options on waivers. Streaming goalies is tricky with next day adds. Available waiver adds : Smith, Knight, Reimer, DeSmith, Thompson, Dreidger, Wedgewood, BUF goalies
- Who should I stream next week: Beniers, McCann, Stastny, Strome or Konecny? Categories include: G, A, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits.
- Drop one of Noah Dobson, Ryan Pulock, Dougie Hamilton, or Josh Morrissey? Points League – G:3, A:2, PPP:1, SOG/HIT/BLK:0.4
- Would you drop Miro Heiskanen for Gustav Forsling for the final week of the season?
- Pick 2 keepers for a dynasty league: Moritz seider, Tage Thompson, Josh Norris.
- If there was a Conn Smythe trophy for the Fantasy Hockey Playoffs, who is your MVP?
Edge Work | NHL Schedule, Week 28
Need To Know:
Week 28 in the NHL features a total of 44 games on the schedule. Some leagues (including the FHHL) have opted to end their fantasy hockey seasons prior to this week, based on the limited number of games and potential for star players to be rested. The NHL originally had no games planned for Saturday and Sunday, but now Winnipeg and Seattle will square-off in Sunday’s only contest – a make-up game from April 13th. There are just two “light days” (50% or fewer NHL teams in action) on the upcoming schedule, Monday with 1 game and Wednesday with 5 games. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday will be busy with 13, 9, and 15 games respectively. In terms of optimizing the schedule, Chicago, Philadelphia, Seattle, and Winnipeg all play two games on “light days” next week, the most among NHL clubs. The majority of teams (22 of 32) have a back-to-back next week, so plan your goaltender starts accordingly. In a rare occurrence, there are 7 teams that will play just twice next week – Anaheim, Carolina, Detroit, Montreal, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, and Toronto. Seattle is the only team to play 4 games during the final week of the regular season.
- Monday – 1 Games
- Tuesday – 13 Games
- Wednesday – 5 Games
- Thursday – 9 Games
- Friday – 15 Games
- Saturday – 0 Games
- Sunday – 1 Games
Teams With 4 Games: SEA
Team Of Interest | Seattle Kraken (Strength of Schedule: -5)
- The Seattle Kraken are the only team to play 4 games next week, and hence why they are a team of interest for the upcoming week. Surprisingly, Seattle has been a decent possession team with an unblocked shot attempt percentage (USAT%) of 51.2%, ranked 14th league-wide during the month of April. Also during the month of April, the Kraken are 14th in points percentage (.556%), and 13th on the penalty kill (86.7%), making Philip Grubauer a serviceable streamer in goal for the final week of the season. Seattle takes on Vancouver (6-2-2 last 10 GP), Los Angeles (6-4-0 last 10 GP), San Jose (1-5-4 last 10 GP), and Winnipeg (2-7-1 last 10 GP); teams that they have struggled against this season. However, during a shortened final week, the volume cannot be ignored. Record This Season Against Upcoming Opponents: 3-8-0 | Players To Consider: Matty Beniers (10%), Jordan Eberle (17%), Ryan Donato (1%), Jared McCann (18%), Yanni Gourde (15%), Vince Dunn (27%), Philip Grubauer (54%), Chris Driedger (12%).
Teams With 3 Games: ARI, BOS, CBJ, CGY, CHI, COL, DAL, EDM, FLA, MIN, NJD, NSH, NYI, NYR, OTT, PHI, SJS, TB, VAN, VGK, WPG, WSH
Team Of Interest | Florida Panthers (Strength of Schedule: -19)
- 10-0-0 so far in the month of April, the Florida Panthers are absolutely scorching headed into the playoffs. 1st in goals for per game (5.00 GF/GP), 1st in shots on goal for per game (40.4 SOG/GM), 3rd on the power play (31.3%), and 3rd in possession with an unblocked shot attempt percentage of 57.8. Florida has a great schedule for the upcoming week with matchups against Boston (5-5-0 last 10 GP), Ottawa (5-4-1 last 10 GP), and Montreal (2-8-0 last 10 GP); teams that the Panthers have taken 12 of a possible 16 points to date this season. The Panthers have 1 back-to-back on Thursday/Friday, making Spencer Knight an excellent streaming option against the lowly Montreal Canadiens. Record This Season Against Upcoming Opponents: 6-2-0 | Players To Consider: Sam Bennett (85%), Anthony Duclair (67%), Mason Marchment (20%), Anton Lundell (20%), Patric Hornqvist (25%), Ben Chiarot (34%), Gustav Forsling (48%), Brandon Montour (19%), Spencer Knight (62%).
ALSO: Colorado Avalanche (+18 SOS, 8-2-0 Last 10 GP); Minnesota Wild (+5 SOS, 7-1-2 Last 10 GP); Vancouver Canucks (-7 SOS, 6-2-2 Last 10 GP); Vegas Golden Knights (-1 SOS, 6-3-1 Last 10 GP).
Teams With 2 Games: ANA, BUF, CAR, DET, LAK, MTL, PIT, STL, TOR
Team Of Interest | Toronto Maple Leafs (Strength of Schedule: -3)
The Toronto Maple Leafs (less Matthews) were absolutely dismantled by the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday night to the tune of 8-1. Prior to that though, the Leafs had been humming along with a points percentage of .773 (7th) during the month of April. Also during the month of April, Toronto was 4th in goals for per game (4.45 GF/GP), 5th in shots on goal per game (35 SOG/GM), and 10th in possession with an unblocked shot attempts percentage (USAT%) of 51.9. During the final week of the regular season, the Leafs take on the Detroit Red Wings (4-5-1 last 10 GP) and the Boston Bruins (5-5-0 last 10 GP), two teams they have absolutely owned this season. Toronto has outscored Detroit by a score of 22-15, winning all 3 games; and they outscored Boston by a score of 11-6 winning both contests to date. I expect Toronto to put up some numbers against both teams this week; and better yet, Toronto actually offers some fantasy-relevant players, who are widely available. Record This Season Against Upcoming Opponents: 5-0-0 | Players To Consider: Ilya Mikheyev (8%), Pierre Engvall (2%), Alex Kerfoot (14%), Michael Bunting (58%), Mark Giordano (61%), Erik Kallgren (21%).
Edge Work | NHL Week 28 Waiver Wire Targets
Waiver wire targets will be focused on players with ownership ~50% or less. SOS = Strength of Schedule, according to Left Wing Lock. Lower number = Easier Schedule, Higher Number = Harder Schedule.
Top Waiver Wire Targets
📈 Matty Beniers (C), SEA | Rostered: 8% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@VAN, Vs.LAK, Vs.SJS, @WPG, -5 SOS) | Line: 1 (w/ Eberle & Donato, PP1)
- Matty Beniers has been everything the Kraken could have hoped for, and more, during his first 5 career NHL games. Through 5 games, the Kraken rookie has posted 5 points and 3 goals while averaging just under 17 minutes per game, and over 3 minutes on the team’s first unit power play! Better yet, the 2nd overall pick from last year’s draft will play 4 games in the final week of the season.
📈 Ross Colton (C), TB | Rostered: 5% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (Vs.CBJ, @CBJ, @NYI, -11 SOS) | Line: 2 (w/ Stamkos & Palat, PP2)
- Ross Colton has provided something that all playoff teams need – scoring depth and grit. In his past 9 games, Colton has posted 9 points (8 goals), 25 SOG (2.77/GM), and 22 Hits (2.44/GM). The Bolts have played him largely with Stamkos, although they did change up the lines on Saturday. Tampa has a very favourable schedule for next week, and Colton should provide short-term fantasy value; particularly in banger leagues. ALSO: Alex Killorn (53%) – 6 points (4 goals) in his last 5 games played. PP1, exposure to elite players.
📈 Frederick Gaudreau (C), MIN | Rostered: 8% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (Vs.ARI, Vs.CGY, Vs.COL, +5 SOS) | Line: 2 (w/ Fiala & Boldy, PP2)
- We’ve talked at length on this podcast about how good Kevin Fiala and Matt Boldy have been this season, but what about their center? Frederick Gaudreau has mostly flown under the radar, but he has managed to post 10 points and 3 goals over his past 7 games. Over that same span he has won 56 face-offs (54.9% FOW), and is playing 16:29 TOI. ALSO: Matt Boldy (27%) – 13 points (3 goals) in his last 10 games played.
📈 Travis Konecny (RW), PHI | Rostered: 23% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@CHI, @WPG, Vs.OTT, -17 SOS) | Line: 2 (w/ Hayes & Laughton, PP1)
- Travis Konecny and the Philadelphia Flyers play 3 games during the final week of the season, and all 3 games fall on “light days”. If you’re looking to maximize your roster’s number of games played for next week, Konecny is a nice streaming option. The Flyers forward is playing on the top line and number 1 power play unit (52.2% PP share); 7 points (3 goals) in his last 8 games played. Konecny has posted 3 points (1 goal) in 3 combined games against Chicago, Winnipeg and Ottawa this season.
📈 Dylan Strome (RW), CHI | Rostered: 26% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (Vs.PHI, Vs.VGK, @BUF, -11 SOS) | Line: 1 (w/ DeBrincat & Kane, PP1)
- Similar to Travis Konecny, Dylan Strome plays 3 games on “light days” next week – a big schedule advantage for what is championship week for many. Strome has been up and down this season, but still managed to post a career-high in goals (21) and is playing at a 59-point pace overall. With his schedule, linemates, deployment, and recent production (6 points, 2 goals last 10 games), Strome makes for a safe bet next week. Additionally, Strome has been very productive this season against his upcoming opponents, having produced 6 points (3 goals) in just 4 combined games.
📈 Jack Roslovic (C/RW), CBJ | Rostered: 16% (Yahoo) | GP: 3 (@TB, Vs.TB, @PIT, +19 SOS) | Line: 1 (w/ Nyquist & Voracek, PP1)
- Jack Roslovic has taken a step back this season after posting 34 points (12 goals) in 48 games last season after being traded from Winnipeg. However, as the season draws to a close, Roslovic is heating up with 10 points (8 goals) in his last 6 games played! The former Jet is seeing over 20 minutes of ice time, and shooting roughly 3 shots per game. Note, over that same stretch Roslovic’s individual points percentage (IPP) is crazy-high at 91%; and his individual shooting percentage (iSH%) is 47%! Metrics aside, line mates and deployment put the Columbus center in a position to help your fantasy roster for 3 games next week; even if the strength of schedule is less than ideal.
📈 Vince Dunn (D), SEA | Rostered: 27% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@VAN, Vs.LAK, Vs.SJS, @WPG, -5 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ Larsson)
- Vince Dunn has tied his career-high in points (35) this season, which was set in 2018-2019 as a member of the St. Louis Blues. As mentioned previously, Seattle plays 4 games next week, and Dunn is playing on the top pairing and top power play unit. 6 points in his last 6 games played; averaging 23:13 TOI and 66% PP share.
📈 Brandon Montour (D), FLA | Rostered: 19% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@BOS, @OTT, @MTL, -19 SOS) | Pair: 1 (w/ Forsling)
- Brandon Montour has set career-highs this season in goals (10) and points (36); which is not hard to believe, given that the Panthers are scoring at a rate of 4.82 GF/GP during the month of April. 8 points (1 goal) in his last 8 games played; and a favourable schedule for the upcoming week. ALSO: Gustav Forsling (49%) – Montour’s partner, Forsling has had a career-season; and has been particularly productive of late, posting 11 points (6 goals) in his last 12 games played.
📈 Philipp Grubauer (G), SEA | Rostered: 54% (Yahoo) | GP: 4 (@VAN, Vs.LAK, Vs.SJS, @WPG, -5 SOS) | Role: Starter (68% Net Share)
- Not surprisingly, Philipp Grubauer’s numbers dropped significantly after leaving the Colorado Avalanche in free agency last summer. However, if we look at his last 8 games played for the purpose of those still in the hunt for a fantasy hockey championship, Grubauer has actually been serviceable. Since March 18th: 5-3-0, 2.37 GAA, .910 SV%, -0.31 GSAA. Seattle has just 1 back-to-back next week, 2 games on “light days”, and they are the only team on the schedule to play 4 times. Grubauer is guaranteed a minimum of 2 starts (should start 3), and volume will be important next week.
📈 Casey DeSmith (G), PIT | Rostered: 23% (Yahoo) | GP: 2 (Vs.EDM, Vs.CBJ, -1 SOS) | Role: Backup (29% Net Share)
- Tristan Jarry remains week-to-week with a broken foot, and despite just two games on the schedule for the final week of the season, DeSmith is still a very good streaming option. Through 5 starts during the month of April, the Pens netminder has posted a 3-1-1 record, 1.97 GAA, .944 SV%, and a 5.84 GSAA! Those are impressive numbers, and if you’re still in the mix for a championship, give DeSmith a look.
📈 Kaapo Kahkonen (G), SJS | Rostered: 28% (Yahoo) | GP: 2 (Vs.ANA, @EDM, @SEA, -14 SOS) | Role: Tandem (62% Net Share)
- Kaapo Kahkonen has made appearances in 10 of 16 games for the Sharks since coming over in a trade from Minnesota. In those 10 games, Kahkonen has posted a 2-4-1 record with a 2.80 GAA, .920 SV%, and a 2.31 GSAA. Obviously the win/loss record leaves something to be desired, but those are solid peripherals on a mediocre team. The former Wild netminder could be a sneaky-good streamer for next week given the matchups with Anaheim and Seattle.
Additional names to consider heading into fantasy hockey playoffs: Nick Schmaltz, Ivan Barbashev, Tim Stutzle, Nico Hischier, Robert Thomas, Brock Nelson, Lucas Raymond, Matthew Boldy, Valeri Nichushkin, Michael Bunting, Kailer Yamamoto, Andrew Copp, Mikael Granlund, Ryan Johansen, Tyler Toffoli, Jesper Bratt, Trevor Zegras, Cole Caufield, Andrew Mangiapane, Jakub Voracek, Mason Marchment, Victor Olofsson, Rickard Rakell, Anthony Cirelli, Chandler Stephenson, Alex Chiasson, Tage Thompson, Seth Jarvis, Josh Norris, Jake DeBrusk, Yegor Sharangovich, Evan Bouchard, Damon Severson, Noah Hanifin, Noah Dobson, Shayne Gostisbehere, Rasmus Andersson, Josh Morrissey, Ryan Pulock, Cam Fowler, Erik Brannstrom, Bowen Byram, Sean Durzi, Owen Power, Ville Husso, Jake Oettinger, Anton Forsberg, Mike Smith, Spencer Knight, Scott Wedgewood, Nico Daws)
Shop Now | Amazon.ca
New Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers will receive access to 6 months of Disney+! Users that sign up for an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, starting at $7.99 per month for Prime members ($9.99 for non-Prime), will have access to Disney+ for 6 months. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply.
The Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast is a proud partner of Amazon.ca! As an affiliate of Amazon, the Hacks will bring you the latest deals and promotions from the world’s largest online retailer. If you enjoy and appreciate our podcast, blog, or other forms of content, please support us by using our affiliate link (title above, banner below) before making your purchases on Amazon. There are no hidden fees or additional costs to you, just a simple, FREE way to show your support. Thank you!
The Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast – Available On All Podcast Directories
As a member of The Hockey Podcast Network (THPN), the Fantasy Hockey Hacks Podcast is a proud partner of DraftKings!
Hockey fans, feel the action on the ice like never before with DraftKings Sportsbook—THE Official Sports Betting Partner of the NHL. Right now, new customers can bet JUST ONE DOLLAR on any team to win and get ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if they do! If Sportsbook isn’t available in your state yet, you can still hit the ice for cold hard cash. New customers can make their first deposit and PLAY FREE FOR THOUSANDS with DraftKings Daily Fantasy hockey contests. Draft your lineup of eight skaters and a goalie and rack up points for goals, assists, saves, and more! DraftKings is safe, secure, and reliable. Best of all, you can deposit and withdraw your cash whenever you want!
CALL TO ACTION: Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app NOW, use promo code THPN, bet JUST ONE DOLLAR on any NHL team to win, and get ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if they do! That’s code XXX at DraftKings Sportsbook—THE Official Sports Betting Partner of the NHL. 21+, Restrictions Apply. See show notes for details.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL/IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 888-789-7777/visit http://ccpg.org/chat (CT), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-877-770-STOP (7867) (LA), 877-8-HOPENY/text HOPENY (467369) (NY), visit OPGR.org (OR), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), or 1-888-532-3500 (VA).
21+ (18+ NH/WY). Physically present in AZ/CO/CT/IL/IN/IA/LA/MI/NH/NJ/NY/OR/ PA/TN/VA/WV/WY only. Min. $5 deposit required. Eligibility restrictions apply. See http://draftkings.com/sportsbook for details.